Any company, new or established, prefers to start doing business in London for a reason. Tourists admire London city, but there are many good reasons why London is an ideal city for any business. Every year, London is evolving immensely. More than 1.1 million businesses are already in the capital, which is the only reason you may consider renting office space in London. Here are few reasons why it’s a worthwhile option for any business to consider an office space in London.
1. Gain access to a diverse, skilled workforce – The major reason for moving operations in London is the vast pool of potential employees who possess excellent working skills and experience. Diversity in the workspace helps you understand the customers better. It’s no surprise that about a third of any graduate from anywhere in England move to London after completing their degrees. Whether you’re a start-up business, a growing finance company, or a manufacturer, London is the place where you will find top skilled professionals who want to prove themselves by putting in 100% effort and growing their business.
2. Find abundant shared office spaces and private offices – London has an enormous option for coworking spaces. Gone are the days when traditional offices were the only option for businesses; now, businesses can choose from shared office spaces, fixed desks, hot desks to private offices and much more. At My Workspace, we have ample co working space options in London, making it easier for businesses to find the best office space, that is customizable, exact fit for the team and within your budget. We understand how daunting a task it could be to find your perfect space. Leave it to us, and we will take care of everything.
3. Flexibility with meeting rooms in London - For locals and international travellers alike, London is an attractive and buzzing business city. There are plenty of businesses from start-up to large companies who work outside the capital but still want a meeting to be held at a London office where they can meet their clients. A private office space may be an excellent option for such businesses who want to keep their presence in London, but it could be costly for them as they won’t be utilizing space for much time. Rental shared office space in London would be an excellent decision to consider for your London office presence; you can even rent a desk or two so you can operate it as a satellite London base. Arranging a meeting occasionally as per the client’s requirement would be a great option for shared office spaces in London. You will be able to officially promote your London office and take the benefit of additional office facilities. Also, renting office space in London will be cost-effective as you will only use it for meetings.
4. Robust infrastructure and business finance - A robust infrastructure and business finance are among the most essential requirements for business growth in any country across the world. A country like the UK majorly focuses on improvement and sustainable change to build a solid foundation for successful business operations. There are many grants and funding opportunities across the UK, providing funding to small to large businesses for sustainability programs. But if you have an office space in London, then you are on the brighter side as the world’s renowned financial centres are at your doorstep, and you can have access to lots of funding and other support opportunities for your business growth.
5. Build a Collaborative & Successful Work Environment - Make sure you choose a shared rental office where you get an opportunity to connect with a network of like-minded people, so your life gets more comfortable, and those networks have the potential to expand your business and services. The best advantage you get in such office spaces is that your precious time and money are saved as you already have established networks to focus more on client retention and service. There are plenty of organizational meet ups and workshops offering every week to learn, share your professional skills, and engagement via network creation.
6. Affordable office rents - London is a marvellous and happening city and the only thing which will come to your mind is that renting an office space in London would be a dream for some due to insufficient finance. London’s office market has become more attractive to businesses and has plenty of options to choose from, suiting all sizes, types, and budgets. To find the best options available in London, ranging from start-ups to large companies, can contact us to get the best deals and quotes. All our offices offered are tailored as per the client’s requirement and customized accordingly.
7. London: A place to grow and enjoy – None of the UK cities is as buzzing as London city. You could experience the best of the worlds here, the best drinks, cuisines, events, culture, and everything you want. London is also an excellent city for entertaining visiting clients. You’ll never run out of new places to take them from the best restaurants to world-class museums. If you ever get an opportunity to set up an office in London, just go for it without giving a second thought. When choosing where to do business, London meets all the right criteria. London offers you a plenitude of opportunities and the highest-quality services, which will help you rise higher and higher.
If you are ready to make your first move to a city like London, then we have the best office spaces for you, we’d love to show them to you. Reach out to us today, and let’s make it happen.