In the world of fast-moving industries, the company's requirement for workspace may change frequently. A long-term lease agreement may last for more than 10 years, but a flexible workspace allows a company to rent an office space in the location where they find convenient for them as well as their employees with a short-term contract which can be as little as a month.
There must be thousands of office spaces around you, but the daunting task is to find the best among them. We understand that finding a perfect workspace can be a troublesome and so we are here to help you out with the best office space in Harrow.
Here are the 10 ways which help you in finding the perfect office space in Harrow:
- Right location- Finding the right location is the most important aspect of any business. Consider how your clients and customers will see your location as they may have to travel often to the workspace. It also needs to have facilities like parking space, reception area, meeting rooms, waiting rooms, etc. so you make sure that they are comfortable. Do involve your employees while choosing your location as this decision may impact on your business and makes the most sense for everyone.
- Do your research- Search for online office broker to select the office space you desire to buy in your town or city. Set your budget and decide what kind of office space you require, i.e. shared office, private office, serviced office, etc. Do spend some time looking for office spaces and its amenities as some offices offer fewer features and that can become a problematic decision for you in the near future.
While on the other hand, you can appoint a property broker who can do the research work for you. All you have to do is finalize the workspace according to your budget, and that’s the best way to focus on your business without wasting time searching online.
- Advice your broker- If you are already evident in mind about how your office space should look like or your location or the specific amenities you want, then discuss your needs with the broker so he can select or customize the best spaces within your budget.
- Book a tour for office viewing- As per the saying, “Time is money”, we know that every businessman is busy looking after their business and it’s difficult for them to take a time out of it. The broker will ensure that he/she provides you with the best office space options that will fit your requirements. He will make sure that you do the viewing of the office space before you make the final decision and give you the best deal you will never forget.
- Explore the office space- Visit the location on your convenient time and view each of the corners of office space to get the real gist because the pictures shown may differ a bit from reality. Take your time to look around and ask as many as queries you have in mind before arriving at the final decision.
- Finalize the best spaces- After viewing the office spaces, you must have selected the best 1 or 2 spaces and probably would be confused which one to go for. Take your colleague or partner with you to view the office space again and let him ask questions about it which will eventually solve all your confusion.
- Take another look- Before taking any final decision, revisit the office space and check if everything is working fine, i.e. the speed of the WIFI, telephone, CCTV, lockers, water supply, electricity, etc. and ask if there are any hidden charges.
- Find the best deal- As most of the workspaces are flexible, there is always a room for negotiation and gives you the best deal if you desired to buy the space. Even if the price of the workspace is a bit overpriced and you liked the space, the broker will surely make way for you to get the best offer.
- Sign an agreement- Once you finalized the workspace with the broker, the workspace provider will provide the agreement papers to sign. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions carefully. The best thing about flexible office spaces is that they are more convenient than the traditional office spaces and that’s the reason people loves them.
- Time to move into your rented workspace- Gear up & get set go. It’s the best feeling to move into your fabulous new office space. Along with your employees and clients, everyone is going to love the new space which will create positivity around the office space and employees will enjoy the work more experiencing the best atmosphere along with amenities.
If you are planning to rent a flexible office space in Harrow and facing a difficulty to find the best workspace, then leave it to us. Our experts will do everything for you and get you the best deals you will never forget.